Nasser Ghaly Yousif, MD, MSc, PhD/ read full CV PDF
Auroa, CO 80045
- Signaling studies of esophageal and gastric cancer
- Role of new proinflammatory cytokines in myocardial injury
- New markers in gynecological cancer
- Signaling pathways of prostate cancer
Dr. Nasser G. Yousif obtained his MBCh.B from the University of Basrah, Iraq in 1991 and completed his fellowship at AMC/Colorado University, received his MSc and PhD in Medical Oncology. He joined Dr. Meng lab at the University of Colorado to completed his research training. During January 14, 2013 Dr. Yousif promoted to Professor degree.
- Yousif NG. Fibronectin promotes migration and invasion of ovarian cancer cells through up-regulation of FAK-PI3K/Akt pathway. Cell Biol Int. 2014 Jan;38(1):85-91. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10184. Epub 2013 Oct 17.
- Slimani H, Zhai Y, Yousif NG, Ao L, Zeng Q, Fullerton DA, Meng X Enhanced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in aging mice exaggerates cardiac depression during endotoxemia. Crit Care. 2014 Sep 11;18(5):527.
- Hadi NR, Yousif NG, Abdulzahra MS, Mohammad BI, Al-Amran FG, Majeed ML, Yousif MG. Role of NF-κβ and oxidative pathways in atherosclerosis: cross-talk between dyslipidemia and candesartan. Cardiovasc Ther. 2013 Dec;31(6):381-7. doi: 10.1111/1755-5922.12033.
- Yousif NG, Al-Amran FG, Hadi N, Lee J, Adrienne J. Expression of IL-32 modulates NF-κB and p38 MAP kinase pathways in human esophageal cancer. Cytokine. 2013 Jan;61(1):223-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cyto.2012.09.022.
- Yousif NG, Al-Amran FG. Novel Toll-like receptor-4 deficiency attenuates trastuzumab (Herceptin) induced cardiac injury in mice. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2011 Oct 14;11:62. doi: 0.1186/1471-2261-11-62.